Welcome to Dynasource. We’re delighted to have you onboard. If you are using our Website or Services – here are the Terms that apply:
“Dynasource” is Dynasource B.V. “We” are registered as a company in the Netherlands. Dynasource develops, owns and operates a “Website” (Dynasource.com) and online “Services” to support IT Vendors, Partners, Resellers and the Professionals they employ. We want to make the IT Services industry work better for every stakeholder. We are here to help IT Vendors understand more about their Partner communities; enable the best Partners/Reseller to differentiate themselves more clearly; and make it possible for Professionals to really show off what they are capable of.
Our Website and Services
- are working to bring transparency and visibility to the IT Services market. To do that we:-
- collect and collate information from IT Professionals regarding the product related skills they claim to have;
- enable customers to give individual IT Professionals credit for the contribution they made to their project;
- connect with the certification databases that different IT vendors operate;
- aggregate this data to create and present consolidated views of the capability of the companies that IT Professionals work for;
- are working tirelessly to do better. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change the Website and/or our Services. These Terms may also be updated from time to time. We recommend that you check back regularly but we will notify you of any fundamental change well in advance of the change taking place;
Your use of our Website and Services
- acknowledge that your access to and use of the Website and our Services are subject to these Terms.
- understand that your use of the Website and/or Services demonstrates your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms please stop using the Website and/or Services immediately.
- agree that you will not use the Website and/or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and not
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- seek to harm or attempt to harm any person, business or entity in any way;
- seek to undermine or compete with Dynasource;
- violate the privacy of others;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the website and/or our services.
- agree to ensure that any data you upload to our Website or Services:-
- is accurate, up to date, genuine and not misleading;
- does not contain material that is or could be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, rude or discriminatory on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. You are responsible for securing any necessary consent/authorisation;
- does not impersonate any person or misrepresent identities or affiliations.
- accept that we may modify these Terms to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. We’ll post notice of modifications to these Terms on this page. Please check these Terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms you should discontinue your use of our Website and/or Services.
- accept that our Website and Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled by others – and that we have no responsibility for the availability or content of such websites.
If we believe that you have failed to comply with these Terms we may:
- remove content you have uploaded;
- temporarily or permanently withdraw your access to the Website and/or Services;
- commence legal proceedings against you for your actions;
- disclose necessary information to law enforcement authorities.
Warranties, Liability and Disclaimers
We work hard to do things right – but our Website and Services are provided as is. This means that:
- we do not warrant that the information provided on our Website or through our Services is accurate, complete or useful. We do not guarantee the quality or integrity of IT Services provided by any third party.
- we do not warrant that your use of our Website or our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, without defect, error or virus free.
- we will not, to the extent permitted by law, be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
You agree to indemnify us (and the people who work with/for us) from:-
- any loss or damages resulting from your breach of these Terms;
- any claim or demand by any third party arising out of your use of our Website or Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
We believe that the work we are doing is important and valuable.
You accept that:-
- the Website or Services and their content (including and without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and laws.
- none of the content contained on the Website or Services may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without our prior written consent. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website or Services for use byyou in promoting your business.
- When you upload any content (including text or photographs) to the Website or Services, you assign all necessary rights in such content to Dynasource.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any dispute regarding the Website, our Services or these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If any of these terms should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be severed, and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision within these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Dynasource B.V. is registered as a company in the Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce number: 59322993)
(Revised: 01 June 2018)